Entries have now closed for the prize draw!
Congratulations to Lynne Friel! :)
What could you win?
You'll get to choose any workshop from the list below, and arrange a day (or evening) to have your own private session for you and a friend, at our studio in Field Row, Worthing.
Your workshop will include all materials and use of any tools, plus a slice of cake each and a half-size (37.5cl) bottle of prosecco to share (or non-alcoholic alternative, if preferred).
You'll choose one of the following:
Chainmaille - Half-Persian Bracelet
Chainmaille - Helmweave Bracelet
Handmade Recycled Paper
Introduction to Beaded Jewellery
Jewellery Making - Floating Necklace
Macrame - Beaded Macrame Bracelet
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 16th July 2018. Good luck! :)
If you win, you'll be welcome to bring more friends to your private class, as we can hold up to 5 people per workshop (except handmade paper, which is a max of 4), so why not make it a group activity! Each additional friend will be required to pay the face value of whichever class you choose. Bring at least 2 more friends and we'll upgrade that bottle of prosecco to a full-size (75cl) for free.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 16th July 2018. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on the website for this competition.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 16th July 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a 2-hour craft session for two (craft to be chosen from a list of possible options), plus a 37.5cl bottle of prosecco to share (or non-alcoholic alternative, if preferred) and a slice of cake each. The craft session will be held at a day and time to be agreed by all parties. Participants must both be over the age of 16.
8. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email by Tuesday 17th July 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the
entrant has consented.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is The Little Craftery, 3 Field Row, Worthing, BN11 1TD.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.